Green Riding Hood
The Green Riding Hood is a tale with the central themes of friendship, healthy living and yoga. It is a beautifully drawn and animated story about a little girl, her grandma and fellow animals with a cruel and unhappy Wolf among them. Wolf is to impart nuggets of yoga wisdom and recipe ideas of healthy diet. Noone will be eaten in this positive and organic spinoff of the favorite tale.
The author of the project and its artist is Andrey Gordeev — awarded illustrator and winner of numerous festivals, including the Cannes Lion and ADC Gobal Awards.
The Russian voiceover is recorded by famous Russian broadcaster Nikolai Drozdov. The English text is read by Alister Findley who had made the voiceover for the acclaimed Nighty Night kids apps series.
Awards and achievements
- iPad App of the Year 2015;
- Winner of the “Rating of Runet 2016” contest in “Leisure, Entertainment, Shopping” nomination;
- “Interactive Book of the Year 2015” nominee at Moscow International Book Fair;
- App Store Free App of the Week 2017;
- More than one million downloads.